Set up Google Analytics
Set up Google Analytics:Track visits, page impressions and user behaviour on your website. Sign up for analytics here: https://google.com/analytics and embed the Analytics code on your website thorough your Control Panel (link). Go to Welcome > Main Page Options and click on "Metatags". Go to the prompt box "Add Google Analytics Code Snippet".
You must have a Google Account to set up Google Analytics.
Steps to setting up a Google Analytics Account:
- Go to https://google.com/analytics/
- Click on Access Analytics and sign-in with your Google Account.
- If you do not have a Google Account click on "Sign up Now" instead.
- Once signed-in to Analytics, click on "Add website profile".
- Add the url of your website and
- Copy the code that has just been generated for your website (see below screenshot as example of what the code will look like). Then login to your control panel and go to Welcome > Main Page Options and click on "Metatags". Go to the prompt box "Add Google Analytics Code Snippet" and past the code.
Tel.: toll free 1 (877) 769-3836 or (514) 282-7747